Advantages of Ceramic Coating
That long-lasting protection is the main reason car owners choose a ceramic coating over the other options. Essentially a hard shell, a ceramic coating will prevent water stains, road grime, bird droppings, and other substances from reaching and harming the paint. With a quick rinse, they’ll simply slide right off.
And that brings us to an interesting word: hydrophobic. Typically, anything related to “phobic” has a negative connotation, but in this case it’s all positive. A ceramic coating will create a hydrophobic layer that essentially repels water, meaning mineral deposits and dirt have less opportunity to damage the paint surface.
Ceramic Coating Packages
**9 out of 10 clients choose this package**
Best (Crystal Serum ULTRA) 9 years guarantee
- Two step paint correction to achieve 90-95% of correction
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra 10h ceramic coating paint protection (it can only be applied by accredited installer)
- Gtechniq Smart Glass coating on all glass surfaces
- Gtechniq C5 wheel armour: wheels removed, deep cleaned and ceramic coated. Calipers cleaned and ceramic coated.
Starting at $2400
Starting at $2600
Starting at $2800
Better (Crystal Serum Light) up to 5 years durability
- Two step paint correction to achieve 80-85% of correction
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light ceramic coating paint protection
- Gtechniq Smart Glass Windshield coating
- Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour applied to the face of the wheel
Starting at $1500
Starting at $1700
Starting at $1800
Good (EXO) 18 months durability
- Polishing of the exterior of the paint to remove light swirls and achieve 60% of correction.
- Gtechniq EXO Ceramic Coating paint protection
Starting at $1000
Starting at $1200
Starting at $1350
- Wheels/Calipers – $400
- All Glass – $250
- Trim – $200
*All coatings are subject to last with proper maintenance*
Frequently Asked Questions
Industry-grade ceramic coating is a chemical polymer solution that is applied to the exterior of a vehicle to protect it from external paint damage. Typically applied by hand, it blends with the paint of your car and creates an additional hydrophobic layer of protection. Due to this chemical bonding and creation of a new layer, the car’s factory paint job remains untouched.
Protection from Harmful UV Rays, Protection from Chemical Stains, Hydrophobic Nature, Ease of Cleaning, Candy-Like Gloss, Protection from Water Spotting.
Use dedicated shampoo and chemicals, wash your car regularly and take it to a yearly inspection with a certified installer.